FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Object Action not being exported from Blender

3 posters

Go down

Object Action not being exported from Blender Empty Object Action not being exported from Blender

Post  Krypt Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 am

Hi there,

I've created a basic Sword object, and created an animation action for the object and everything looks ok - the animation plays successfully in Blender.

However, when I run the exporter script, the action isn't appearing in the "action" directory of the SIO2 file, and I can't work out why.

I've used this functionality before, and haven't had problems exporting actions, but that was when I was using a rigged model, and the object Im talking about above isn't rigged.

Is it possible to confirm the requirements in Blender for the script to export the action?

Many thanks,

Krypt

Back to top Go down

Object Action not being exported from Blender Empty Re: Object Action not being exported from Blender

Post  dsmprojects Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 am

I had an issue like that and I copied my action to the NLA editor and then it exported and it worked...

dsmprojects

Back to top Go down

Object Action not being exported from Blender Empty Re: Object Action not being exported from Blender

Post  sio2interactive Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Also make sure that the actions that you want to export are tagged "visible" before you export. Only the one visible will be exported/updated.
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down