FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blender only exporting 2 objects instead of all three

2 posters

Go down

blender only exporting 2 objects instead of all three Empty blender only exporting 2 objects instead of all three

Post  Blamm! Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 pm

I have made a scene, with a camera, lamp, cube, UVSphere, and another uvsphere, renamed the skybox, then attempted to export the scene.

I would only export the camera, lamp, cube, and the first UVshpere. Any object I add after those does not get exported.

I rebuilt the scene, obviously with less work but the same naming and primitives, and that exports fine.

I guess Ill move on with this new scene but I am confused as to why it exports but does not include the added objects. Everything is a mesh.

Blamm!

Back to top Go down

blender only exporting 2 objects instead of all three Empty Re: blender only exporting 2 objects instead of all three

Post  sio2interactive Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Hummmm in fact that sounds strange... however since v1.2 the exporter does not clean up the output directory anymore... so make sure sure that if you export / rename / export again / update etc... to flush the output directory manually... check the sticky on the SIO2 Engine thread about that...
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

blender only exporting 2 objects instead of all three Empty Re: blender only exporting 2 objects instead of all three

Post  Blamm! Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:31 pm

yep remembered that point and I definitely do that... well I have just pulled some of the models from that scene and put them into the working one and everything seems more peachy...If I get to the bottom of it Ill post.

Blamm!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blamm! Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:15 pm

well after rebuilding my scene, I have not run into this problem since. Closing.

Blamm!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down