FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Blender viewport same size as iPhone screen

2 posters

Go down

Make Blender viewport same size as iPhone screen Empty Make Blender viewport same size as iPhone screen

Post  meteors Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 am

Hey guys,

Like many people here, I was a Blender noob before picking up SIO2.

So, how do I make the Blender viewport the same dimensions as the iPhone screen?

Best,
-joshua
meteors
meteors

Back to top Go down

Make Blender viewport same size as iPhone screen Empty Re: Make Blender viewport same size as iPhone screen

Post  meteors Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 am

Well, I realized you can drag the windows so the viewport looks about the same size. However, I don't think it's possible to set the size of the viewport in pixels.

-j
meteors
meteors

Back to top Go down

Make Blender viewport same size as iPhone screen Empty Re: Make Blender viewport same size as iPhone screen

Post  gaz954 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:33 am

I am using blender 2.48a.

I think what your asking is to change the render output size of the scene? if so you can just hit f10 or select scene in the button panel and over on the right size you will see the render output size, the tab is named 'format', the iphones screen size is 480x320.

-G

gaz954

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down