FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outstanding System

2 posters

Go down

Outstanding System Empty Outstanding System

Post  jknaack Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your work on this outstanding system. I love your video tutorials.

I've been doing some iphone development just using ground up OpenGL calls and I can't tell you how much time your going to save me now that I'm using your engine.

Any how, I just wanted to say thanks and do anything in my power to help grow the community around your engine. I'll be coding against it this week and as soon as I have some screenies ready I'll post them up.

Thanks,
John W. Knaack
johnknaack@gmail.com

jknaack

Back to top Go down

Outstanding System Empty Re: Outstanding System

Post  sio2interactive Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:10 pm

Thanks man! Your comments are greatly appreciated over here Wink

More goodies are coming so stay tuned...

If you want to contribute, be my guest, anything that you would like to see as an SIO2 features, you can contribute. The rules are simple pure C no dependencies (except to the one that already exists) while keeping the same kind of structure & approach that im using for coding (which I think its clear and simple to understand and manipulate).

When you are done with a feature simply send it over for review with a test application, and I'll be more than happy to integrate it to the core!

Cheers and tks again!
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down