FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blender Exporter v1.2 and up

3 posters

Go down

Blender Exporter v1.2 and up Empty Blender Exporter v1.2 and up

Post  Admin Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:14 am

Please take note that the new and future exporter will not remove the <scene name>/ directory when exported, some complaint for user was sent to me telling me that they wipe out their whole desktop due to an improper scene name (basically empty) which end up that the exporter remove something like: /Users/sio2/Desktop/, for this reason I take out the shutil.rmtree function from the script. Please manually delete the directory if:

1. Scene have been previously exported, but some models have been deleted and no longer needed.

2. Some objects have been renamed.

In both case the object(s) will still be inside the archive architecture, and might cause bugs or abnormal behaviors. If you add or remove any objects and have previously exported the current scene PLEASE remove it manually or add the appropriate code inside the python script to remove the scene directory.

I do not want to be "partially" responsible for such loss of data, please handle with care rmtree!

Admin
Admin

http://forum.sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

Blender Exporter v1.2 and up Empty Re: Blender Exporter v1.2 and up

Post  justin jun Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:27 pm

Question how can i when this message on Blender SIO2 Expoerter scritp??? ---> "Please verify your output path and try again."
SO never proceed....

justin jun

Back to top Go down

Post  sio2interactive Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:54 am

That was part of the first version of the exporter, obviously I didn't take it out, what I do is I check the path in order to avoid writing error...

To avoid that comment the if( output.count("/") > 4 ): on line #455 + the else

Hope this help

CHeers,
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

Blender Exporter v1.2 and up Empty What's the Suzanne file format? The reason is file format and polygon number. I guess.

Post  justin jun Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:04 am

Question

First of all sorry for i'm little english. (i'm not US ) and thanks for answer fast reply.
( line #455 in the exporter) is no use.... beacause
In my MAG,
Original source Exporter v1.2 and Suzanne file is Exporter success..
But my DXF, Blend file (send attatch e-mail you) is no good . I guess my file DXF, Blend file has more polygon.
OR what's the Suzzane format? 3DS? DXF? Blend?

Please..... and thanks

Reguards.

justin jun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum