FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collision!

2 posters

Go down

Collision! Empty Collision!

Post  LuisLee Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 am

I follow tutorial09, but the cylinder will fall out, code does not change. why?

how to set up a blender?
Very Happy

LuisLee

Back to top Go down

Collision! Empty Re: Collision!

Post  calebcohoon Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:19 am

Hi,

To setup up SIO2 just use one of the template projects because it already has the correct links to all the necessary files. You can just rename the project later. It will get you going a lot faster.

So your cylinder is falling through the scene? Make sure whatever the cylinder is placed on is a static actor and that the cylinder is a dynamic actor. See if that helps.

calebcohoon

Back to top Go down

Post  LuisLee Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 pm

calebcohoon wrote:Hi,

To setup up SIO2 just use one of the template projects because it already has the correct links to all the necessary files. You can just rename the project later. It will get you going a lot faster.

So your cylinder is falling through the scene? Make sure whatever the cylinder is placed on is a static actor and that the cylinder is a dynamic actor. See if that helps.

I use tutorial09 works.I just change the file sio2,I am sure that the cylinder is placed on is a static actor and that the cylinder is a dynamic actor。But cylinder is falling through the scene.why?
thank you ! Very Happy

LuisLee

Back to top Go down

Post  calebcohoon Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 pm

LuisLee wrote:
calebcohoon wrote:Hi,

I use tutorial09 works.I just change the file sio2,I am sure that the cylinder is placed on is a static actor and that the cylinder is a dynamic actor。But cylinder is falling through the scene.why?
thank you ! Very Happy

Hmm...try selecting in blender the plane that your cylinder sits on and press ctrl+a and then select "Scale and Rotation to ObData". This will reset the scaling transformations on the plane so it will work correctly with physics. See if that works.

calebcohoon

Back to top Go down

Post  LuisLee Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 pm

thank you very much! Very Happy it's work perfect!

LuisLee

Back to top Go down

Post  calebcohoon Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 pm

LuisLee wrote:thank you very much! Very Happy it's work perfect!

Glad you got it working. Smile

calebcohoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down