FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant use my own images!

2 posters

Go down

Cant use my own images! Empty Cant use my own images!

Post  JonPru Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:41 pm

I am quite a noob at this whole thing so I don't know what the problem is. I can use images I download from the net and they export just fine and render great in sio2 but when I try to make my own .jpg or .tga image it will not export. They are a power of two and are not even very big. I am using a trial version of CS4 and also using the latest version of Gimp to make them. Does anyone know what might be the problem? They just show up like as gray. The normals are all in the right direction two. They even render beautifully in blender!

I am starting to get really frustrated!!!

Thanks in advance for help ;-)

JonPru

Back to top Go down

Cant use my own images! Empty Re: Cant use my own images!

Post  sio2interactive Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Hard to tell really... however make sure that you review tutorial03 for the basics on how to integrate textures etc... Check also the source code for more info... If they show correctly in Blender, you might be missing a little something that is necessary for the exporter to work properly. Double check / Download the video tutorial03 for more info...

Cheers,
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

Cant use my own images! Empty I got it

Post  JonPru Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:34 pm

I kind of feel dumb but I just didn't understand what power of 2 meant and was confused. I was convinced it meant something else and had watched the tutorial a million times and started reading everything I could find but it took my smart brother explained it to me. Thanks!

Jonathan

JonPru

Back to top Go down

Cant use my own images! Empty Re: Cant use my own images!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down