FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

physics object inside another physics object

2 posters

Go down

physics object inside another physics object Empty physics object inside another physics object

Post  brcimo Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm

My goal is to get an object to roll around inside of another object using the physics engine. I created a sphere in blender and put a box and another sphere inside, but when I run it, it just disappears or isn't there. I can make them separated just fine and they move just fine. Is there something special I might not be doing right, or can someone point me in the right direction Question Thank You!

brcimo

Back to top Go down

physics object inside another physics object Empty Re: physics object inside another physics object

Post  sio2interactive Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Test your scene in the blender game engine first... that should give you a good idea how its going to look like in SIO2...
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

physics object inside another physics object Empty Re: physics object inside another physics object

Post  brcimo Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:13 pm

I got it to work in blender, I have balls inside other balls and it works just fine, but when I export it and run it in sio2, the objects inside just fall right through. Any ideas?

brcimo

Back to top Go down

Post  sio2interactive Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Reset the transformation?
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

Back to top Go down

Post  brcimo Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:26 pm

sio2interactive wrote:Reset the transformation?

I reset it and it still just falls through. Is this even possible, or am I just doing it wrong?

brcimo

Back to top Go down

Post  sio2interactive Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Watch tutorial06... in there I give all the info (well almost...) there is to know about SIO2 & Bullet integration using Blender.
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down