FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rideNgive $0.99 and Lite, bike racing sim released

2 posters

Go down

rideNgive $0.99 and Lite, bike racing sim released Empty rideNgive $0.99 and Lite, bike racing sim released

Post  yarri Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 am

Hi,

Just an update... both the Lite and Full version of our bike racing sim game are live. These are SIO2 v1.3.5 based with a unique social networking leader board system. We're loosely connected to the Lance Armstrong Foundation, donating a percentage of our proceeds to foundations chosen by users.

If you have time, could you please check out at least the Lite version and kindly post a review? I left a physics debug switch on the settings screen, I'd be really interested in learning about actually FPS rates for your devices.

http://itunes.com/apps/ridengivelite [Lite]
http://itunes.com/apps/ridengive [Full]

Thanks,
--yarri

yarri

Back to top Go down

rideNgive $0.99 and Lite, bike racing sim released Empty Re: rideNgive $0.99 and Lite, bike racing sim released

Post  Francescu Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:45 am

Congrats Yarri and great initiative about the foundation...

Will post a review and report on FPS here. Cheers.

Francescu

Back to top Go down

rideNgive $0.99 and Lite, bike racing sim released Empty Re: rideNgive $0.99 and Lite, bike racing sim released

Post  Francescu Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi Yarri,

Had not had a chance to check your game yet as I'm still running 2.2.1 and it requires OS 3.0...will do when I have upgraded.

Cheers

--Frank

Francescu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down