FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with the exporter and the iphone simulator

3 posters

Go down

Problems with the exporter and the iphone simulator Empty Problems with the exporter and the iphone simulator

Post  lolita Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi, first of all, sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

I have some troubles with the exporter.
I did exactly the same thing like in video tutorial02 but the only difference is that I call my scene with a diferent name ( I call it tuto02), so when I export the scene, I export it right...but when I run the .sio2 in the Xcode simulator the only thing I see is a black screen.

I read all the other post about the same problem, but I'm really sure that I selected all the objects, lamps and cameras in the scene, before export.

Wich could be my mistake?

I would really appreciate your help.

Wink

lolita

Back to top Go down

Problems with the exporter and the iphone simulator Empty Re: Problems with the exporter and the iphone simulator

Post  zzajin Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 pm

You probably need to drag the new .sio2 into xcode so your project knows it's part of the project.

zzajin

Back to top Go down

Problems with the exporter and the iphone simulator Empty Re: Problems with the exporter and the iphone simulator

Post  sio2interactive Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:27 pm

and change inside the code tutorial02.sio2 for tuto2.sio2 to make sure that the resource manager will load the correct file... drag and drop is not enough you have to do some coding as well Wink

Just hope that you are not like one of the others that think that you can create an iphone game just by clicking Wink

SIO2 is a 3D engine, so it means that you have to code almost everything as well Wink
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lolita Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Ok, thanks a lot Wink

lolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down