FORUM CLOSED, PLEASE REGISTER AT FORUM.SIO2INTERACTIVE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get textures to copy into sio2 file

Go down

Can't get textures to copy into sio2 file Empty Can't get textures to copy into sio2 file

Post  grimlock on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 am

Alright, so I have been unable to get any textures to show up when I load up my sio2 files in the SDK. I have been using tutorial3 as a guide. What I have tried doing is simply create my own scene (cube) and UV map it with the texture.jpg that is used in that tutorial. However, after I run the export script I notice that inside of my "images" folder there is nothing. Is there something I am doing wrong in blender, or is something else messed up here?

Thanks!

grimlock

Back to top Go down

Can't get textures to copy into sio2 file Empty Re: Can't get textures to copy into sio2 file

Post  sio2interactive on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:41 am

Please check online for SIO2_SDK_v1.2.1_REVISION_A.zip the bug is fixed in that version.
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

Can't get textures to copy into sio2 file Empty Re: Can't get textures to copy into sio2 file

Post  grimlock on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Ok thanks! One other question, do I have to have to do a UV texture in order to get my texture to show up on the iPhone? If I only apply a texture map in blender and no UV map, will the texture still show up?

grimlock

Back to top Go down

Post  sio2interactive on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Please check the video tutorials for more information...
sio2interactive
sio2interactive

http://sio2interactive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum